Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Tropical Appetizing Pineapple

The real tropics came to our little lovely country these last few days!!There is scorching heat and terrible sultriness out of doors.In Hebrew we call this weather "Sharav"and it's typical for this season.Sharav it's our local feature,feature of all Meddle East.It brings wearsome hot waves of windstorm blowing from the south,which frequently entails dust and sand.So,how we survive here
and save ourselves from this weather?!Quite Easy!We trying to come out less and spending all our time while our air conditioner on!Thanks God here in Israel we don't have any problems regarding this!Air conditioners are available everywhere from public transport to apartments as opposite to Europe for example.I am personally horrified by remembering my trips to Rome.I think that I sustained some trauma!The weather in Rome is very similar to our,especially in summer time and I still don't get how people could live there in this period because there are only a few places where you can find air conditioners!Just imagine to yourself,the height of summer,heat and there is nowhere to hide!It's terrific! 

I will tell you a little bit about my outfit for today.Since there's almost tropical weather out of doors it's time to get dressed in tropical style!
Undoubtedly,lemon,citrus yellow colour is a trend of this season and given the fact that I am just crazy about yellow colour I couldn't pass over this amazing trousers!Yeah,it's a pair of trousers and not a skirt! It also took me some time to get this:-) So,this lemon trousers matched perfectly to my pineapple appetizing shirt and I got kind of set in tropical style.I mad about pineapples!It's one of my fovourite fruits!After this shooting,when I came home,I ate all my cute accessory right away!

I hope that this exhausting heat will go down a little bit and we will return to our regular normal life.Meanwhile,I say you goodbye,see you guys in my next posts! 




В последние дни,в нашу маленькую любимую страну пришли настоящие тропики!!На улице стоит невыносимая жара и духота.На иврите мы зовем такую погоду "Шарав" и она очень характерна для этого времени года.Шарав это изнуряющий жаркий ветер который передвигается на Ближнем Востоке и который зачастую сопровождается пылью и песком.Как же мы тут выживаем и спасаемся в такую погоду?! Совершенно просто!Мы стараемся как можно меньше выходим на улицу и все время проводим со включенным кондиционером!Слава Богу в этом плане в Израиле все в порядке!Кондиционеры имеются буквально везде,начиная от общественного транспорта и заканчивая жилыми домами.Чего не скажешь конечно например про Европу.Я до сих пор с ужасом вспоминаю Рим.У меня от него какая то травма!В Риме погода очень похожа на нашу,особенно летом и я не понимаю как там живут люди,ведь так мало где есть кондиционеры!Представляете,лето,жара,а вам почти негде укрыться!

Расскажу вам немного о моем сегодняшнем наряде.Раз уж у нас на улице почти тропики,самое время  тоже одеться по тропически! Лимонный,цитрусовый желтый цвет это безусловно тренд этого сезона,а учитывая к тому же мою страсть к желтому я конечно же не смогла пройти мимо увидев эти потрясающие штаны!Да,это именно штаны,а не юбка!Мне тоже заняло какое то время это понять:-) Так вот,эти лимонные штаны идеально подошли к моей аппетитной ананасовой кофточке и получился этакий комплект в тропическом стиле.Обожаю ананасы!Это один из моих любимейших фруктов на свете!Разумеется придя домой,после этой съемки,я сразу же и залопала весь свой съемочный аксессуар!!:-)

Надеюсь скоро жара у нас немного спадет и мы снова заживем нормальной жизнью,а я с вами пока что прощаюсь,увидимся в следующих модных постах!

Shirt,Trousers,Shoes,Hat-all from Zara
Watch-Michael Kors
Bag-Chanel Jumbo

No comments:

Post a Comment