Some one can think that wearing a beret it's a kind of boring,out of style trend. Here in Israel for example only Orthodox women or old people wear it.My grandfather even have one! Therefore,probably beret associates with something not really fashionable,but I think this people get wrong! I tried to prove the opposite.I tried to match this classic hat with my outfit,playing with degrade of colours in my clothes.Look what stylish result I got!
Coat,Dress,Scarf-Zara
Stocking-eBay
Shoes-Asos
Gloves-Banana Republic
Bag-Prada,limited edition for centenary of Prada







Love this look so much!! Yeah here at israel the women don't wear hats at all even when i wear big hat at the beach people look strange at me haha. I love the beret hat too, it's one of my favorite style of hats. I have one too
ReplyDeleteand i wear it all the time !! t
I want to buy another one but can't find one that i like :( anyway, i love yours!!!! And all the details of the look! Especially love the last picture at the french cafe , looks like picture ftom french movie!!! You look great :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much;-) I adore hats from different styles,I think they make the outfit looks more stylish and fashionable and yes,here in Israel it's a kind of strange when you wear hat,especially if you wear it not in Tel Aviv.People staring on you like you're crazy!
ReplyDeleteYou're so right about the hats!!! Most people in Israel just don't understand fashion! It's so sad!
Delete