Monday, 20 January 2014

The winter bloom

Hello dears,
Today for my outfit,I decided to wear dress in floral print.Yes,it's quite strange,but floral print has become one of trends Fall-Winter 2013-2014.Large flowers,small ones,you can see them in collection of many famous designers!Almost all designers proposed floral prints on dark background:grey,navy blue,black. I think in cold months
of the year,this refreshing trend will bring a little bit colours  in our winter wardrobe.Furthermore,floral print is extremely feminine,it make us feel more romantic and tender.Especially beautiful to combine it with those clothes, that coincide with your floral print colour, it helps to underscore your flower's tone.For example,this dress that I wore today I decided to mix with mustard-yellow tone scarf and yellow hat,this two colours are in my floral print dress.For my legs,I decided to choose monochrome,simple black tights,to let me accentuate more the top part of my outfit .Black shoes with black tights give us visual effect of extremely long legs.




Привет дорогие друзья!
Сегодня для своего образа,я выбрала платье в цветочный принт.Да,как ни странно цветочный принт стал одним из трeндов осени и зимы 2013-2014.Kрупные цветы,мелкие,их вы можете увидеть в коллекциях у многих знаменитых дизайнеров!Практически все дизайнеры предложили цветочные принты на темном фоне:серый,темно синий,черный.Мне кажется в холодные месяцы года,эта освежающая тенденция привнесет нам немного красок в наш зимний гардероб.Kроме того, цветочный принт невероятно женственен и настраивает нас на романтическое настроение . Необычайно красиво,сочетать его с одеждой в тон цветов,как бы подчеркивая их яркий оттенок.Например сегодняшнее платье,я смиксовала с  шарфиком горчично-желтого оттенка,в тон цветов на платье и добавила шляпку желтого цвета.Для ног решила подобрать,что то однотонное простое и спокойное,чтобы весь акцент был именно на верху.Черные колготки и ботинки в тон,сделали эффект бесконечно длинных ног.

Dress,Scarf,Shoes-Zara
Hat-eBay
Tights-Accessories
Sunglasses-Carrie by Tom Ford
Bag-Louis Vuitton in Damier Ebene



2 comments:

  1. Yeah, the flower print was very popular on the runways this winter. The dress fits you very well! LOVE how you matched the accessories together! Also this tom ford sunnies just amazing! It's reminds me that I need to buy new sunnies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love youre hair style with the dress very chiky!!!

    ReplyDelete