Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Stole my boyfriends hat ?



Hello friends,
Over the years,we,women,have begun more and more to use and borrow clothing from men's wardrobe. I'm sure that each one of you ,girls,even once in your life wore some T-shirt,sweater or a simple scarf from your boyfriend or brother!
This style especially,became popular in fifties,when the famous fashion designer Yves Saint Laurent begun to use it and show it in his collections.He became the first one
who set this new trend to women.However,not forget about the great and gorgeous Coco Chanel who also loved wear and create this style and who also set it in to women.
Menswear style will especially fit to active ladies who love to feel conveience,relaxedness and confidence and to still looking fashionable,stylish and kind of eccentric.Extremely sexy ,in my opinion,when a contrast combination be used  in the outfit and feminine clothes go with maschuline accessories or inversely. 
I'm a big fan of this style and today,in my outfit I used maschuline hat and shoes whith laconic two tone skirt.Completed my look with crude necklaces.I used only tree laconic colours,which made it colour block. 




Привет друзья,
С годами,мы женщины,начали все больше и больше присваивать себе вещи с мужского гардероба.Я уверенна,что каждая из вас хоть раз в жизни заимствовала вещи у своего бойфрэнда или брата,будь то футболка,рубашка или просто шарф. Этот стиль,стал особенно популярным в пятидесятые,когда знаменитый модельер Ив Сен Лоран стал придумывать мужские образы для своих моделей,именно он стал первым кто задал этот трeнд.Однако не будем забывать и о великой Коко Шанель,которая тоже любила этот стиль и тоже начала прививать его женщинам.Такой стиль одежды очень хорошо подойдет тем кто ведет активный образ жизни,хочет чувствовать комфорт,некую свободу и раскованность,но при этом выглядеть очень модно,интересно и стильно.Особенно сексуально и стильно когда вещи из мужского гардероба миксуютя с женскими!
Я огромная фанатка вещей в мужском стиле,тем более,что этой зимой он был одним из основных трендов.В сегодняшнем образе я смиксовала фуражку и ботинки в мужском стиле с довольно лаконичной юбочкой. К образу я добавила довольно таки грубые украшения.
Shirt,Skirt,Shoes-Zara
Necklaces-Black one is from Castro/Chain is from Bershka
Hat-H&M
Bag-Chanel classic Jumbo size in caviar leather

3 comments:

  1. Love the look, you look so gorgeous!!! LOVEEE the zara clothes!!! also the post very interesting, to hear about how the women started to wear man's clothes. I always wanted to buy "boyfriend style" jeans. But couldn't find one that will fit me :(( Great new design of the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!I also i big fan of zara and I think you already got it;-) I'm also looking for a good "boyfriend's style" jeans,I saw some pretty good looking jeans at American Apparel near Dizengoff center,did you cheked out there?

      Delete
  2. No, actually never beeb at the american apparel store. Heard a lot about this brand but never got the chance to visit their store. Need to check them ! :) thankyou for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete