Hi guys!
Today,inspired by sport style wear,I decided to make this outfit.Sport style became trendy and very popular on this spring season,you might actually see this kind of garments at different brand's stores.If your life is active and you always on the way,love walking a lot(like I am),so this style will be perfect for you!
My shorts that I used in my outfit directly resemble to me the gym ones,they are
similar with it's design,but made from totally different material! It will be extremely sexy to wear high heeled shoes with it,so you will look less casual and sportive and easy can go like this even to any party,restaurant or event.Believe me,you will look so stylish and fashionable!
similar with it's design,but made from totally different material! It will be extremely sexy to wear high heeled shoes with it,so you will look less casual and sportive and easy can go like this even to any party,restaurant or event.Believe me,you will look so stylish and fashionable!
I found the time and went for wandering around the city,like I love,so I used a simply white trainers style shoes to make me feel extremely comfortable in my moves.
See you soon in my new posts,
Wish you all a good day!
Приветик ребята!
Сегодня я решила сделать свой наряд,вдохновившись спортивным стилем одежды.Спортивный стиль стал невероятно популярен в этом сезоне,наверное вы уже заметили и видели подобную одежду в самых разных брендовых магазинах.Если вы ведете активных образ жизни,всегда находитесь в движении и любите много ходить пешком(как я),то я уверенна,что этот стиль прийдется вам по вкусу!
Мои шортики,которые я одела сегодня,сразу же ассоциируются со спортивными,на подобии тех,что используют в спортзале.Они почти идентичны по дизайну,вот только сделаны совцем из другого материала!Их кстати очень круто будет носить с каблуками,так они будут смотреться безумно модно,стильно и сексуально!В таком виде можно спокойно идти на любую вечеринку,ресторан или какое то событие(естественно которое не учитывает какого то определенного дресс кода).
Я нашла немного свободного времени и пошла бродить по городу,как я и люблю.Я использовала самые обычные кеды для того,чтобы чувствовать себя супер комфортно.
Увидимся совсем скоро,в моих новых постах!
Желаю всех хорошего всем дня!
Shirt,Shorts.Cap-Mango
Shoes-H&M
Watch-Michael Kors
Bracelet-Juicy Couture




















No comments:
Post a Comment