Friday, 7 February 2014

The smell of spring

Yeh,finaly warm sunny days increasingly come to us,we almost can feel the smell of the spring in the air.Pretty soon we can get rid of our warm wardrobe and hide it somewhere at the storage.Certainly,I must to say that now is my favorite season of the year.I hate cold weather,rain and freeze and don't love at all our Israeli summer,when the weather go up to 40 degree and even more. You actually melt when you go outside and become sticky and foul after a few
seconds,feel like in sauna breathing the hot sultry air.Now,for me is a perfect wheather,middle between chill and heat.If this weather were stayed all year long,I would be the happiest person in the world!And what could be better in this splendid sunny day than morning walk and breakfast on the coast of beautifully blu sea.Oh,yes,that's way I like to start my day!




Да,наконец то к нам начали приходить теплые деньки,их становиться все больше и больше,в воздухе уже парит весна.Скоро совсем уже можно будет ходить раздетыми и не наслаивать на себя море теплой одежды.Должна отметить,что сейчас мой самый любимый сезон.Я не очень люблю холода,дожди,мороз и не очень люблю наше израильское лето,когда температура зашкаливает за 40 градусов и на улице настоящая сауна,выходя из дома становишься липким и противным через несколько секунд и совсем нечем дышать из за душного горячего воздуха.Сейчас,как по мне идеальнийшая погода,как раз золотая середина холодом и жарой и если бы такая погода была бы круглый год,то наверно я была бы самым счастливым человеком!И что может быть лучше в такой прекрасный день утренней прогулки и завтрака на берегу моря,о да,именно так я люблю начинать свой день!
Shirt,Skirt-Zara
Cap-Mango
Shoes-Clarks
Bracelets-Forever 21

6 comments:

  1. I REALLY LIKE THE "LIME CRIME " VELVATIN RED ON YOU'RE LIPS !!! BEAUTIFUL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. best outfit ever !!! simple and chiki ! just perfect :) and the "lime crime" lipstick is just gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!!!How did you recognize that this is lime crime lipstick!!??;-) Yes,I like it so much,this is the best matt lipstick ever!!!!It doesn't dry my lips and stays all day long,even after I eat or drink! Just perfect!You must order one and fell it by yourself! I sure that you will enjoy!

      Delete
    2. Like you,i also felt in love...:)

      Delete
  3. Love this look!! I felt in love with your skirt and the pastel colors that will be so popular this summer, can't wait for the summer!!! Your hair so pretty in this style.))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your skirt! BEAUTIFUL! :)http://www.outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete