Who might thing about,that extremely fashionable stripe print in nowadays considered as absolutely bad tasted before?! In the Middle Ages,only jesters,hangmen,women of easy virtue,heretics and Jews were obliged to wear striped clothing.It was considered
that motley of striped print was created by perverted,weird consciousness and pollute those people who get in touch with it.
that motley of striped print was created by perverted,weird consciousness and pollute those people who get in touch with it.
Кто мы мог подумать,что нынешне безумно модный полосатый принт раньше считался абсолютным моветоном?!
В Средневековье,полоску обязаны были носить шуты,палачи и женщины легкого поведения,еретики и евреи.Считалось,что пестрота полоски создана извращенным,потусторонним сознанием и загрязняет того,кто с ней соприкасается.
The peak of it's popularity,striped print achieved just in the First World War,when the articles with photos about heroic battles of sailors in the navy begun to appear at the press.And of course,my lovely Coco Chanel spread this tendency,to lay the foundation of unisex style and turn the stripe sailor's vest into basic part of women wardrobe.
Пик своей популярности полосатый принт достиг именно во время Первой мировой,когда в прессе начали появляться заметки с фотографиями о героических сражениях моряков на флоте .Ну и конечно же моя любимая Коко Шанель распостранила эту тенденцию,положив начало стилю унисекс и превратив полосатую тельняшку в базовый элемент женского гардероба.
Today, let's say I had a stripy mood.I decided to remain at black & white classic colour spectrum and to have fun with geometric shapes.To mix unmixed on the first sight prints.All begun from my asymmetric-stripy skirt that I saw on the store,exactly this skirt inspired me to do this look.No doubt,this skirt could be easily mixed without risk with any monochrome colour,but I wanted to to take the risk,I love to get over the difficulties;-)I decided to add some more stripes to my outfit,to mix stripes with stripes.I remain satisfied.My Hip Hop cap gave to my outfit more casual look and did it a little bit resembling the R&B style.
Сегодня у меня было так скажем,полосатое настроение.Я решила остаться в черно-белой классической цветовой гамме и поиграть с геометрическими формами. Сочетать,казалось бы не сочитаемые принты.Все началось с моей ассиметрично-полосатой юбочки которую я увидела в магазине,именно она так скажем вдохновила меня.Конечно,эту юбочку запросто,не рискуя можно было сочетать в принципе с любым однотонным цветом,но я решила рискнуть,я люблю трудности;-) Я решила к полоскам,добавить еще полосок!Я осталась очень довольна этим образом,моя хип хоп кепочка придала моему наряду более casual вид и немного сделала его похожим на R&B стиль.
Shirt-Zara,Skirt-Zara,Shoes-Asos,Cap-eBay,Bag-Zara(I bought it one year ago)
















WOW!!! LOVED this look! the photos just amazing,looks like pictures from vogue editorial!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the next post!
by the way, I can see that the stripes going to be strong trend this summer.)))