Sunday, 9 February 2014

Pink mood


It seems to me that all we girls are lovers of  pink colour.This love happens automatically somewhere at our subconsciousness.Pink colour is extremely girlish,for me, it associates with kind
of insouciance and infantilism.

Unbelievable,but looking on pink makes me feel madly,right away it reminds my adolescence when I was so obsessed by it and all of this "glamour things and good" like sparkles and sequins on clothing.I made a total look from pink or sequins and went so outside for a job or studies,for me it was like everyday style,kind of casual.That was so terrible,until now I get a shock when I overview my old pictures from this times and I thought to myself,how could I dressed that's way?! My style was so tasteless and catastrophic!

Therefore, I have a kind of trauma,I definitely must to say that now I'm very watchful for all of this pink,flashy and glamour garments and I always think twice before I'm going to buy something like that.Certainly,as for garish parts of my wardrobe like skirts or tops I prefer to combine it with something neutral or to use it in my accessories like bags,shoes etc...

Мне кажется все мы девченки любим розовый цвет,эта любовь происходит где то на подсознательном уровне,машинально.Это безумно девчачий цвет,цвет ассоциируется у меня с какой то беззаботностью,легкостью,даже скорее инфантильностью.

О,да,глядя на розовый я содрогаюсь в холодном поту,я сразу вспоминаю свой подростковый возраст,когда я была так одержима им и всякими( как я тогда считала )гламурными штучками вроде блестяшек и страз.Проще говоря мой стиль это была полнейшая безвкусица и катастрофа!

Вот поэтому у меня некая травма от бодобных вещей и я должна признать,что отношусь к ним крайне осторожно.В основном если дело касается одежды подобного рода,то я обязательно разбавляю ее чем нибудь или же использую блестки и розовый только в качестве аксесуаров,а не в качестве total look как я делала это раньше .
Knitwear-Zara,Skirt,Shoes-Zara
Necklace-eBay
Bag-Chanel Jumbo size in caviar leather
Sunglasses-Marc Jacobs

3 comments:

  1. Hhh your story about your past style made me lought. We all used to dress so strange in the past!!
    Love this look! Pink looks good on you! Adore this sunglasses and necklace! How many sunglusses do you have? Hhh A lot! I think...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,yes i'm a sunglass maniac ;-) I adore accessories and stock up them at my closet;-) Yes,I'm kind of crazy girl ;-)

      Delete
    2. I think a lot of girls have this "disease" so i don't think you're crazy ! ;)

      Delete