Wednesday, 19 February 2014

The energy of the sun

The magic of colours.Yes,all we know that it's influence not only on our visual and esthetic perception,by also our psychologic.Each one of colour hues hold his own energy and is able to affect on our state of health and spirits.It's been proven that by
choosing and wearing different colours of clothes,we can actually fell ourselves in differend ways.

Yellow is extremely bright,juicy,sunny colour.It provide a huge charge of energy,optimism and vital force.It always associates with warmth and gladness.In many countries,yellow means power,prosperity and  success.In China,for example,this is the colour of imperators garments.Wearing yellow it's hard to stay unnoticed,it's glare to eyes and catch others attention immediately.

In new collection of spring-summer 2014,yellow is one of the colours trends.It seems that designers trying to cheer up us after gloomy,rainy days and to gladden us with a bit of sun,bringing  optimistic,positive mood in our lives.Yellow definitely is one of my favorite colours,so I hurry up to purchase something from the new collection.  

If you love brightness,you can fearlessely match it with other bright colours,for example with torquoise,purple or orange,just not  overdo by mixing many different colours in one outfit just becouse to avoid looking too florid and wirdo,outwardly resemble the clown from the circus.If you a little bit beware of this colour,I suggest you to wear it with some basic colours like beige or brown.This technique will let you make an accent point in your outfit and even more to emphasize your yellow part of clothing .Well,if your heart has no liking for yellow and this colour apparel totally displese you,you can use the accessories!

However,dear girls,I'm pretty sure that you won't resist the temptation to embellish you daily look with this amazing sunny colour.It absolutely never mind what exactly you will pick up,this colour definitely buck you up and will make you feel better.So use it in your gorgeous looks without fail!Let the sunny mood stay with you and make you fell sweet harmony inside!






Магия цвета.Да,все мы знаем,что цвета оказывают на нас не только эстетическое воздействие,но и психологическое.Каждый цветовой оттенок обладает определенной энергией и в силах влиять на наше самочувствие и настроение. Доказано что,выбирая одежду разных цветов,мы чувствуем себя совершенно по разному.

Желтый это безумно яркий,сочный,солнечный цвет.Он несет в себе большой заряд энергии,оптимизма и жизненных сил.Он ассоциируется с теплом и радостью.Во многих странах желтый цвет означает власть,процветание и успех.В Китае например,это цвет одежды императора.В желтом трудно остаться незамеченной,он сразу бросается в глаза и привлекает огромное внимание ,заставляя обращать на себя 
взгляды окружающих.

В новой коллекции сезонов весна-лето 2014, желтый цвет является одним из цветовых трендов. Дизайнеры как будто хотят взбодрить нас и подарить нам кусочек солнца и позитива,после хмурой и дождливой зимы.Желтый является одним из моих любимых цветов и я конечно же поспешила приобрести себе что нибудь.

Если вы любите яркость,то вы смело можете сочетать его с остальными яркими цветами,например с бирюзой,фиолетовым или оранжевым,главное конечно же не переборщить с цветами,чтобы не выглядеть через чур пестро и чудно и в итоге не быть похожим на клоуна сбежал с цирка.Если вы немножко опасаетесь этого цвета,то советую его разбавить с базовыми цветами,например с бежевым или коричневым,так вы создадите цветовой акцент на вашей желтой вещи.Ну а если желтые вещи уж совсем вам не по душе,то смело используйте аксессуары!

Девченки и все таки я уверенна,что вы так же как и я не сможете пройти мимо этого цвета.Неважно какую желтую вещь вы выберете,этот цвет определенно поднимет ваше настроение и настроит вас на позитивный лад,так,что обязательно применяйте его в своих нарядах,пускай солнечное настроение всегда будет с вами и не оставляет вас не на минуту!
Dress,Shoes-Zara
Hat,Necklace-eBay
Bag,Wallet,cosmetic pouch-Lous Vuitton 

8 comments:

  1. וואו לואי ויטון יצא לטיול !?!?!? איזה מהמם הוא !!! אוהבת ...סורי כריס הוא גונב לך את כל ההופעה !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .כן,סוף סוף התחלתי להשתמש בלוי ויטון הצבעוני שלי;-)!!!חיכיתי כבר לקיץ כי נראה לי הוא יותר מתאים עם הפלטה של צבעים צועקים

      Delete
  2. I'm agree what you wrote about the colors and the mood that they bring us, yellow color always make me happy!
    My grandmother always said to me that is because I'm September child.))) So you are too!
    This dress looks stunning,and this color suits you so well ( well... September child...!!)
    Loved the necklace so much! This look just breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way love the bag and the matching wallet & cosmetic bag! this matching goods make it so chic,polished and organized. )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Katush,Yes I love to play with colours so much and mixing between them!;-) By the way,this is my first Louis Vuitton bag and the first designer bag at all.All my bag sickness begun exactly from this piece.I remember all about this bag and how I went to buy it,how I hugged it and slept with it at nights ;-) Am I crazy enough???!;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great pick for your first Louis Vuitton bag, It's so cool that the bag is still relevant and so chic!
      Loved how you mixed it with your clothes. I thought that Louis Vuitton so hard to match with something,
      but you do it so well,with all your Louis Vuitton bags!! :) I need to learn from you about matching and mixing! :)
      I think if I will buy a designer bag sometime I will sleep with it too.))) hhh
      Fashion is and hard addiction!

      Delete
    2. It's very simple to mix Louis with the outfit;-)All the classic one like Monogram or Damier goes almost with every outfit,the Monogram Multicore goes more with bright,one-tone clothing,I think they go more with summer colours clothing.I waited for spring season so long in order to start wearing my Louis;-)

      Delete