Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Perfect "leather" jacket

Hi guys!!
I didn't post quite a long time,that's just because I have some pressure with my studies,so I hope you will forgive me ;-) 
Today,I had I found a couple of free hours and I decided to make the photos with my outfit.I wore a faux leather jacket,I must to confess,that I searched the "perfect jacket" for a long time,tried on different kinds and brands,and finally I found this
amazing one from Mango.Despite it's cheap prise and faux leather it look very expensive and unique owing to it's silver zips and unique "bubble" texture. I love to wear this jacket by rolling its sleeves. This way it looks more chic and casual. I added a cute "Vogue beanie" that I got like a gift when I ordered a few dresses on www.choies.com website.I suggest you to check this site,they have nice,unique garments. I hope pretty soon I will shoot the outfits with dresses that I ordered from them.
Wish you all a perfect day.
Jacket-Mango
Skirt,Shirt,Shoes and Bag-from Zara
Beanie hat-from www.choies.com
Lipstick-Lime Crime(Retrofuturist colour)-www.limecrime.com

No comments:

Post a Comment