Thursday, 27 March 2014

Remembering the Swiss adventure

It seems,maybe half year passed from my journey to Switzerland,but I still remember in my mind all that unforgettable moments and feelings that I outlive there.This country is so much engraved up on my heart and definitely conquer it by it's natural
beauty and unforgettable amazing landscapes.I so much failed in love with this county,that it was hard to me to leave it. 






Кажется прошло уже примерно пол года с моего путешествия в Швейцарию,а я до сих пор вспоминаю и прокручиваю в своей голове все те незабываемые моменты,которые я там пережила.Эта страна настолько запала мне в душу,настолько покорила мое сердце своей природной красотой и своими незабываемыми,духо-захватывающими пейзажами.Я настолько влюбилась в нее,что мне было очень трудно с ней распрощаться.
Honestly,I couldn't imagine that exists such a perfect place somewhere in our world,where you fell yourself like in fairytale,exactly this way looks paradise for sure.You can look at any side you want,everywhere will be paradisaical views,it seems like this all is a photo shop or beautiful postcard and out of touch with reality!All this majestic and snowy mountains on warm summer days,bright green grasslands,waterfalls that falling straight from rocks,funny cute cows with sonorous bells on their neck that grazed on the grasslands.There is every single piece of earth saturated with beauty and probably I won't find appropriate words to describe all this beauty that I saw there.I think about how lucky are the people who live in Switzerland! There is all that human need to be happy and live in harmony!This country have no wars,poverty.It's wealthy and have amazing natural beauty!  



  
Если честно,то я и не думала,что бывает на свете такое сказочное место где все настолько идеально,именно так и выглядит рай и невероятно,что он есть у нас на земле.В какую сторону ты бы не посмотрел,везде будут райские пейзажи,впечатление такое,что все увиденное это фотошоп или красивая картинка!Все эти снежные и величественные горы жарким летом,зеленейшие луга,водопады струящиеся прямо из скал,причудливые коровки пасущиеся на лугах со звонкими колокольчиками на шее.Каждый клочек земли там пропитан невероятной красотой и наверно не найдется слов,чтобы описать все то,что я там увидела.Я думаю о том,насколько же счастливые швейцарцы!Они живут в стране где есть все для того,что бы человек был абсолютно счастлив.Здесь нет войн,ни нищеты.Здесь люди живут в достатке и у них есть возможность наслаждаться такой природной,райской красотой!
You know,when you come in touch with nature,flow with it together and come off from civilisation,you totally forget about everything in the world.All the negative thoughts and stress immediately disappear and going away.You begin to realise the true vital treasures.All that things, that seemed like brought you gladness before,became so senseless.You release from all that things that our society imposes on us everyday,you release from indoctrination of advertising ,TV and various social networks and begin to feel kind of freedom,better realise yourself,realise who you are and what you are.You begin to feel the true happiness!




Знаете,когда соединяешься и сливаешься с природой в одно целое,оторвавшись от цивилизации,ты начинаешь забывать обо всем.Все негативные мысли и стресс мгновенно уходят,начинаешь осознавать и понимать настоящие ценности жизни.Все то,что казалось бы приносило раньше радость,все это оказывается пустым и бессмысленным.Ты освобождаешься от того,что навязывает нам ежедневно общество,освобождаешься от зомбирования рекламы и телевидения и различных соц.сетей.Ты начинаешь чувствовать себя поистине свободным,лучше слышать и понимать себя. Начинаешь ощущать себя по настоящему счастливым!
And as for my outfits during the holidays time.I wanted to wear something extremely simple and comfortable during my nature strolls,something comfortable and that will look harmonic with environment.That's why all my outfits have more ethnic and kind of hippy style,except one,in which I went to Bern city ,on this day I decided to get dressed up a little bit.And as for shopping at Switzerland,I so enjoyed my life there and I was so happy ,that I didn't feel the necessity to make it,really!I didn't go to stores even once!Wait,I'm lying,I actually did one purchase and for making this purchase I specially went to Zurich.Of course I'm talking about my lovely Christian Louboutin shoes.The fact of the matter is that there are only few Louboutin official stores in whole Europe and one of it settled in Zurich,it's weird for me,because Louboutin such a famous designer!Anyway,I finally purchased there my dream shoes and I was so happy!But my happiness was over after I came home and tried walking on them again.I found that shoes are small on me.That's because this pumps are very tight at the toe part,I need to pick up one size more.I didn't think about it and picked up my regular 40.When I tried to walk on this shoes on the store,I didn't fell any discomfort,but when I came home,I got that I will never be able to wear them,they are hurt and pinch my foot!Hitherto,they still at my closet,unworn even once! I think I need to try to sell them.




И так,насчет моих нарядов во время отпуска.Я безумно хотела чего то очень простого и удобного,чего то в чем я смогу абсолютно гармонично чувствовать себя с окружающей средой гуляя по полянам и наслаждаясь природными красотами.Поэтому почти все мои наряды выдержанны в более этническом и хиппи стиле,кроме одного,в котором мы поехали в город Берн и я решила немного принарядиться.Что же касается шоппинга в Швейцарии,то мне настолько он был не нужен,я так была счастлива и без него,что даже вовсе не ходила по магазинам.Вру,одну покупку я все же совершила,ради нее мы специально поехали в Цюрих и это конечно же мои любимые туфельки от Christian Louboutin.Дело в том,что магазинов Louboutin всего считанное количество во всей Европе,что странно и я даже не знаю почему,ведь он настолько популярный дизайнер.Так или иначе я специально поехала в Цюрих для того,что бы купить свои великолепные туфельки и радости моей естественно не было предела когда я их приобрела,хотя радость эта была совсем не долгой.Как оказалось придя домой,туфли мне малы.Из за того,что это туфли лодочки и они сужаются их нужно брать на размер больше.Я этого не знала и взяла как обычно свой 40 размер.В магазине вроде бы я не чувствовала какого то дискомфорта,а придя домой поняла,что не смогу их носить!Так до сих пор они и валяются у меня в шкафу.Наверное я все таки попытаюсь их продать.
#1-Hippy look with grey shirt:Shirt,Short,Band,Necklace-from Tally Weijl,Sunglasses-Tom Ford
#2-Hippy look with white shirt:Shirt,Short,Jeans Shirt,Band,Necklace-from Bershka,Watch-Michael Kors,Sandals-local store(at Rome)
#3-Red dress look:Dress,Cardigan-Mango,Necklace-Ebay,Belt-H&M,Shoes-some local store(at Shenkin)
#4-Yellow dress:Dress,Shoes,Belt-local store(at Shenkin),Bag-local store(at Yaffa)
#5-Green shirt look:Shirt-H&M,Short-Bershka
#6-Ethnic look:Dress-Renuar,Necklace-Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment