Sunday, 9 March 2014

Sabbatical Tel Aviv

I adore Tel Aviv.This city definitely has exceptional energy,every time it's not stop make me happy,inspire me and giving me inexpressible emotions.Tel Aviv's city type is mixed.I think everyone will find in it something congenial,his own little paradise.There's a little bit of everything.This is the contrast city.Тhere're deeply
intertwined contemporaneity and antiquity,wealth and poverty,chaos and
tranquillity.Here you can meet that high,modern skyscraper build up near low-rise buildings with design elements from Art Nouveau and Bauhaus or to see luxury and very expensive apartments standing not far away from slum.And if you exhausted by noisy and crowded street,you can easily turn the nearest corner and find yourself in absolutely quite place.

Я обожаю Тель Авив.Этот город определенно обладает необычайной энергетикой.Каждый раз он не перестает меня радовать,дарит мне непередаваимые эмоции,вдохновляет меня.Тель Авив по типу,очень смешанный город.Я думаю каждый в нем сможет найти что то близкое ему по духу,свой маленький рай.Тут есть всего понемногу.Это город контрастов,в нем переплетаются современность и античность,богатство и нищета,хаос и спокойствие.Здесь например ,вы можете увидеть высоченный,современный  небоскреб возведенный по соседству со старинной виллой в стиле Арт Нуво или Баухаус или же дорогущие и роскошные апартаменты построенные неподалеку от трущеб.А,если вдруг гуляя по шумной,многолюдной улице вы немного утомились,то в любой момент завернув всего лишь за пару метров,вы можете очутиться в совершенно тихом и спокойном квартале.
Saturday the most unusual day in whole Israel,but especially in Tel Aviv.Every time I wonder again of how such a lively,noisy and dynamic city,that humming with activity and almost never sleeps,suddenly stands motionless and became totally desolate.The streets that always crowded at regular week-day by cars and people,looks like abandoned.There's inexpressible silence and calmness on that day that even bird's twittering be heart and scent of blossoming trees be smelt in the air.You know,this city definitely has a soul and it's so similar to us,to people.It seems that it's like we are,thirsts for staying at silence and spend even one day a week resting ,for gain strength and revive.  

Суббота самый необыкновенный день во всем Израиле,но особенно в Тель Авиве.Я не перестаю удивляться как в течении всей недели ,такой живой,шумный и динамичный город,в котором кипит жизнь и который практически не дремлет,внезапно замирает и полностью вымирает.Улочки которые постоянно переполненные машинами и людьми в обычный будний день,пустуют.В городе стоит непередаваемая тишина и спокойствие,а в воздухе начинают даже ощущаться ароматы цветущих деревьев и слышаться чириканье птиц.Знаете,этот город как будто бы живой человек,подобный нам с вами,который жаждет хотя бы раз в неделю побыть в тишине и спокойствии,чтобы отдохнуть,набраться сил и зарядиться энергией.
How I could refused to myself in such pleasure as going for a morning walk through my lovely town and enjoy it's beauty in totally harmony and tranquillity!I adore stroll the Tel Aviv streets for hours and look over buildings,enjoy it's architectural features and details.I adore to meet different people from various countries on Tel Aviv's streets,that come to visit our country from various parts of the world.I adore sitting out of doors,at the little cozy table at the local cafe wherefrom spread the pleasant smell of coffee and looking over the people who come by.  

Как же я могла отказать себе в таком удовольствие, как совершить утреннею прогулку по моему любимому городу и насладиться его красотой в абсолютной гармонии и спокойствие!Я обожаю часами бродить по Тель Авивским улочкам и разглядывать дома,наслаждаться их архитектурными особенностями.Обожаю встречать на них самых разных людей ,приезжающих к нам в гости со всего света.Обожаю сидеть на улице,за маленьким уютным столиком в местной кафешке, из которой доносится неповторимый запах кофе и разглядывать проходящих мимо прохожих.
So,I will tell you a little bit about my outfit for today.I don't know if you have noticed or not,but I love playing with colours searching beautiful combinations.Emerald and royal blue are my favorite colours!They perfectly match and go well together.To this colour ensemble I decided to add a note of scarlet,using it like final touches at my lips,nails and my "clutch".Actually,it's not a real clutch.This is my lovely Louis Vuitton zippy wallet ,which I purchased two years ago and which was at limited spring colour collection.This colour is called "Rouge grenadire".As you see,I found universal use for it.It's so big,that I can put even my phone there!

И так,немного вам расскажу о своем сегодняшнем наряде.Не знаю заметили вы или нет,но я обожаю играть с цветами,обожаю искать интересные и гармоничные сочетания. Изумрудный и синий,одни из моих самых наилюбимейших цветов!Они прекрасно гармонируют между собой. К ним в ансамбль я решила добавить и нотки алого цвета использовав его в небольших акцентах на губах,ногтях и "клатче".На самом деле это не совсем клатч,это мой любимый кошелечек от Louis Vuitton,который я приобрела два года назад и который был в лимитированном цвете "Rouge grenadine", в весенней коллекции.Как видите я нашла ему универсальное применение,он настолько большой,что в него спокойно можно впихнуть даже мобильник!
Coat,Bermudas,Shirt-from Zara 
Shoes-Asos.com
Zippy Wallet-Louis Vuitton in Vernis leather "Rouge Grenadine" colour
Hat-H&M

3 comments:

  1. amazing Look, LOVE the color combination! You are the master of mixing colors!
    And all your mixing look so beautiful! The pictures is so bright, colorful , they giving
    a good mood to the readers! Like pictures form fashion magazine! ;)))

    ReplyDelete