Thursday, 6 March 2014

Stressed but well Dressed

I hate go to stores!Yes,I'm sure you think that this is a quite strange for person like me ,given the fact that I have a passion for a fashion.No,just don't think  that I hate purchases and don't enjoy all this stuffs that I buying,just quite the opposite!The point is that I just hate to make the shopping.Just don't think that I'm human hater or something,but I hate go to crowded stores especially at rush hours like at holidays or in the afternoon or on the sale time.Crowds of people gathered in one place,chaos and
noise,that's all so much exhausting me and steal my energy!Therefore it's one of the reasons why I don't buy clothing on sales.I'm trying even not to enter the stores at this period.Any more,maybe you will think that I'm kind of strange,but I never try on me the clothing that I buy,I just hate it and I can't explain why!This peculiar feature definitely sometimes disturbs to me,because sometimes I need to return clothing that didn't fit me for changing,to the store.But this is the exception rather than the rule and luckily rarely happens to me.So,how I actually make my shopping?!




Я не ненавижу ходить по магазинам!Да,это немного странно учитывая тот факт,что я очень люблю моду.Нет,вы не подумайте,я обожаю покупки и получаю от них море удовольствия,но дело в том что я просто не очень люблю их совершать.Не подумайте,что я какая то там "людоненавистница",но я не люблю большое скопление людей,особенно в послеобеденное время или сезон распродаж,меня это безумно нервирует.Я вообще если честно,стараюсь не заходить в магазины в этот период.Еще я не люблю много времени проводить непосредственно в самих магазинах,я чувствую как это просто выжимает у меня всю энергию!И наверно вы сейчас подумаете,что я очень странный человек,но я никогда не меряю вещи  в магазинах,даже не могу объяснить почему,просто не люблю.Эта черта конечно иногда мне мешает,так как приходиться возвращаться в магазин для того,чтобы вернуть не понравившиеся вещи,которые или плохо сели или совершенно не подошли мне по размеру.Но это скорее исключение,чем правило и такое к моему счастью случается очень редко.Так как же я совершаю покупки?!
I do my shopping very quickly,you won't believe how much quickly it is.I need approximately a few minutes,for running through the store and to choose suitable pieces that I liked,let's say, this pieces are staring on me by themselves and asking to buy 
them;-)During this few minutes I even have time to do the suitable matches between clothing .I just imagine in my mind the appropriate set and put the clothing near the body looking on myself in the mirror.Therefore I think my boyfriend is a lucky guy,since I own more masculine approach to shopping unlike the other women.Before going to some certain store I always trying to explore the collection of the brand on the web site and to look how clothing fit on models.Luckily,I have no any particular problems with my figure,so I know that those things that I saw on the catalogue will fit on me more or less the same way. 




Свой шоппинг я делаю очень быстро,вы даже не поверите насколько.Мне достаточно всего несколько минут,чтобы пробежаться вдоль магазина,чтобы выбрать нужные,понравившиеся мне вещи.Они можно так сказать сами смотрят на меня и так и просят их купить ;-)! В течении этих нескольких минут я даже успеваю сделать подходящие комплекты одежды,я просто представляю весь образ в голове и вместо мерки,прикладываю вещи к телу,глядя на себя в зеркало.Поэтому я считаю моему парню очень повезло со мной ,так как у меня более мужской подход к шоппингу, нежели чем женский.Прежде,чем пойти в какой то определенный магазин я всегда сначала стараюсь зайти на официальный сайт бренда,изучить коллекцию и посмотреть как сидят вещи на моделях.У меня к счастью нет каких то особенных проблем с фигурой,поэтому я знаю,что вещь которую я увидела в каталоге будет примерно так же сидеть и на мне.
And so it happened in this time,I explored the collection of my lovely zara shop on the web and I liked so much one dress.Coming to the store,of course,not trying it on,I purchased it.And what do you think,I didn't get lucky for once,it was extremely short length!It was looked more like tunic or long shirt then a dress!It's strange,because it fit on the model ideally and the model's height not very different from mine,as it was written.In any case,I just though out my look and didn't want to return my lovely dress to the store,so I decided to use it like a tunic adding some skirt to it.I got pretty strange outfit,but on the same way very funny.I couldn't imagine that this two different things will so match to each other! 




Так и случилось в этот раз,я зашла на сайт своей любимой зары и мне безумно понравилось одно платье. Прийдя в магазин,естественно не померя его,я его приобрела.И что бы думаете,оно оказалось ну просто безобразно коротким!Прямо не платье а туника какая то!Хотя на моделе оно выглядело достаточно приличной длинны и рост модели не очень отличался от моего,как было написано.Так или иначе,образ я уже придумала и платье возвращать не хотела ,так как оно мне безумно понравилось и тогда я решила использовать его как тунику добавив к нему юбочку.Вышло довольно странно,но прикольно.Я и не думала,что эти две вещи так подружаться между собой!
Dress,Skirt & Clutch-from Zara,Shoes-Asos.com,Hat & Grasses-from Ebay

3 comments:

  1. You're very great :)
    Super awesome work
    Love it so much!!!
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/sk8r.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing look! love this cool hat and its blue color,also the clutch is very cool!
    When i saw this clutch in Zara's website I'm immediately thought that it is so about me!
    I'm so stressed all the time hh...
    It's strange that the dress was so short that it's like tunic, but you rocked it very well!

    ReplyDelete